Thursday 3 June 2021

My Sprite

This week we are learning to make a Sprite on Piskel. I found it challenging to make the Sprite because I found it really hard to make the hair and the tail. There was a lot I needed to add to it. I really enjoyed it because I found it fun. It was better than my normal drawings and easier. Next time I would maybe do a cat or a bunny because they are both very cute.

Here is mine. It comes out blurry on my blog and I don't know why.

Have you ever made a Sprite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.